If you want to get a set of headphones, you can’t do any better than a company that makes music-related products and nothing else. Sennheiser is one of the finest providers of music recording and playback products in the world, and the Momentum 2.0 Wireless is one of its most valued products. In general, this product is considered to be the pinnacle of superior audio quality, and this review will give you a detailed report of why this is the case.
Specs and Design
This product features a sleek all-black design with the foam interior of the headphones particularly standing out. It is a tough product and has a lot to offer in terms of overall usability, but it is interesting to note just how compact the design is and how it manages to rise above modern design trends to become something truly unique and interesting.
The excellent visual aesthetic of this product aside, Sennheiser momentum 2.0 contain high-quality copper wiring that receives audio signals via Bluetooth. This makes the wireless connection robust, allowing you to hear quality audio even though you have not connected your headphones to your computer or phone with an actual wire.
The plastic casing leaves a little to be desired in terms of durability, but the only thing that could possibly harm your headphones is if you drop them. Being careful will prevent such things from happening in the first place. Additionally, the wiring of the headphone is actually quite durable. Since there is no cable, the wiring will not be as likely to get damaged as would be the case with other headphones.
Overall, from a design point of view, this product is as cutting edge as it gets.
- Battery Life: This headphone has a battery that lasts up to twenty-two hours. One concern that people have with products like this is that the battery life would be insufficient for long-term use, but that is clearly not the case here! This is more than enough time for this product to handle pretty much all of your music listening needs with ease. Additionally, the battery does not take very long to charge. Rather, you will only have to charge it for an hour or so every day, and that would be the end of that.
- Style: Visual appeal is certainly one of the most important aspects of pretty much any pair of headphones. After all, you are going to be wearing your headphones like a fashion accessory, so the chances are that if a headset does not look attractive, you are not going to want to buy it. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 will not give you any problems in the style department whatsoever. Instead, you would be able to use these headphones to get some major points in the style department, and the versatility of the design means that you will not have to concern yourself with what outfit you can pair up with your headset.
- Superior Sound Quality: At the end of the day, the only thing that really matters about your headphones is the sort of sound you are getting from them. These headphones will provide you with some absolutely stellar audio that would reveal the little intricate details that are present in each song you listen to. The audio output seems to favor the lows to some extent, which is definitely going to help you listen to high-quality songs that are heavy on the bass. It is also important to note that these are noise-cancelling headphones, which means that even if you live in a noisy home, the audio quality will remain excellent.
- Built-In Mics: Momentum 2.0 comes with two built-in microphones that are excellent at recording your voice. The mics have been specially designed to make it so that only the sound directly in front of them would be transmitted. Extraneous noise is going to be completely cancelled out, which makes this product an excellent choice if you are commuting using public transport since these modes of transportation tend to be noisy and can make it difficult for you to talk to your loved ones.
- Durability: As mentioned before, this product is going to be a little difficult to use if you are the sort of person who breaks their products easily. If you are clumsy or have kids who are rowdy and frequently break stuff, you should avoid getting this product because the material that it has been made out of does not provide any real sense of durability and longevity. This also makes it unsuitable for long-term, heavy use as the frequent movements and constant transportation would result in it breaking quite easily.
- Price: One thing that you are going to notice is that this product is a little pricier than others in its category. While the company tries to justify it using the superior sound quality and aesthetic appeal of these headphones, at the end of the day, it’s important to understand that this product is quite fragile, which is not the sort of thing you would want to get if you are spending more than the market average. Still, for some people, this price point is going to be worth it in order to get audio that is this high in quality.
Overall, it is safe to say that this product is definitely worth buying. If sound quality and style points are what you are looking for, this product has both of these things in abundance. While durability is certainly something that makes the higher-than-average price point slightly not worth it, at the end of the day, a product that does what it’s supposed to in such a high-quality way is definitely worth the money you are spending on it. It is certainly one of the better choices as far as headphones are concerned.